With hundreds of lush tropical islands, each more beautiful than the last – Thailand just might be heaven on earth.
Stretching south of Bangkok past the Myanmar border, Southern Thailand is a narrow strip of jungle-clad hills surrounded by some of the most gorgeous islands you’ve ever seen. Boulder-studded beaches give way to tropical forests housing national parks, hidden waterfalls and exotic animals. Limestone cliffs jut out from brilliant aquamarine waters brimming with underwater treasures. The Andaman Sea is warm, clear and filled with coral reef, making it a fantastic place for snorkelling and scuba diving. With so many tropical islands to choose from, there’s no better way to experience Southern Thailand than by boat; you can drop anchor wherever you like and cruise from one incredible island or snorkel spot to the next.
1€ deposit on trips
Offer applies to trips departing in 2022.Terms & Conditions
Our cruises in Thailand
Highlights of Thailand
Drop anchor off the coast of the Similan Islands
Divers all over the world know about this beautiful boulder-clad archipelago. Hiking trails let you explore the lush rainforest interior, while crystal clear waters with turtles, manta rays and colourful coral make the Similan Islands one of the best snorkelling areas of the south.
Unwind on Ko Yao Yai’s tranquil beaches
A quiet refuge from more travelled islands, Ko Yao Yai is all about the simple pleasures: slowing down, interacting with the locals, kayaking through mangrove forests and feasting on freshly caught seafood. The island is also known for its incredibly varied birdlife.
Snorkel at the Surin Islands
While coral can be seen throughout the Andaman Sea, the Surin Islands are considered to have some of the best diving spots in the world, Richelieu Rock among them. Spend the day snorkelling with colourful tropical fish and manta rays, or striking up conversations with the Moken locals.
Excursions and experiences
- Discover why UNESCO declared the Similan Islands a World Heritage site with some hiking its lush rainforests.
- Make the most of incredible snorkelling opportunities and explore coral reefs teeming with tropical fish and turtles, making the most of onboard snorkel gear.
- Tour a traditional village in the Surin Islands and meet the Moken people, the original seafaring inhabitants of the archipelago who continue to live a semi-nomadic, hunter-gatherer lifestyle.
- Enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner while anchored on the Andaman Sea for a slice of tropical paradise.
- Get to know the locals during a community visit to Baan Talay Nok, a village that was destroyed by the 2004 tsunami. Learn how to make local dishes and hear their amazing stories of resilience before sitting down to lunch.
Meet our fleet
Cruise in style aboard this state-of-the-art Motor Sailer. Cabins are equipped with everything you need for a comfortable stay including air conditioning, en suite bathroom, mini-fridge and safe box. Enjoy meals in the cosy restaurant area on the lower desk or al fresco on the upper deck. A swimming platform lets you swim right off the boat.
Read more about Thailand