Want to see everything the light touches? Now’s your chance!
To celebrate the release of Disney’s The Lion King, roaring into cinemas on 17 July, we’re giving away an unforgettable safari for two in Africa.
From watching the sunrise over the Serengeti to seeing wildlife grazing by the watering holes of Botswana. You’ll be able to choose the sustainable small group tour of your dreams including flights.
To enter simply fill in your details below by 15 August 2019!
- All entries must be received by 23:59 15th August 2019 (BST). No entry details submitted after this time will be valid.
- Entry is open to residents of Europe, Middle East and Africa, but excludes employees of Intrepid Group and The Walt Disney Company, their immediate families, anyone connected professionally with the prize draw, or any person where entering this competition breaches any law or regulation of the jurisdiction in which they are resident.
- The competition is free to enter – no purchase is necessary.
- The prize is for two people to travel on any Intrepid Travel’s tour up to a value of £3,000/3.500€/CHF4.000/56,000ZAR per person in the following countries: Botswana, Kenya, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe. The prize also includes flights from the winner's nearest international airport for up to £500/600€/650CHF/9,000ZAR per person.
- If the Intrepid Travel trip is over £3,000/3.500€/CHF4.000/56,000ZAR the additional cost will be at the prize winner’s expense. If the Intrepid Travel trip is under £3,000/3.500€/CHF4.000/56,000ZAR the remaining balance will be forfeited.
- The prize applies to any Intrepid Travel small group adventure in Africa, with the following exclusions: Expeditions, Urban Adventures, Private Groups and tours operated by 3rd party suppliers.
- There is a minimum age of 18 to travel on the Intrepid Travel prize.
- The Intrepid Travel prize must be booked within 12 weeks of the competition closing and travel within 12 months of the booking date. No extensions are available.
- If a winner doesn’t claim a prize within 28 days of being notified, or if a winner isn’t available to take up the prize, we may award the prize to another entrant (or not award the prize at all) without liability to the winner.
- Not included in the Intrepid Travel prize is travel insurance, upgrades, domestic flights, any additional meals, any extra sightseeing or activities, any additional accommodation, personal spending money, passports, travel visas required, any other transport as required to and from departure point, single supplement and all other ancillary costs.
- The prizes are strictly non-transferable to another person, trip or redeemable for cash.
- The prize is subject to availability at time of booking. A minimum of 4 travellers must already be confirmed on the Intrepid Travel trip for the prize winner booking to be confirmed on their requested date, please check at time of booking.
- The winner must book the Intrepid Travel prize directly with Intrepid Travel by calling 0808 274 5111 (United Kingdom), 1800 939 124 (Ireland), +49 (0) 8024 46233-00 (Switzerland) or +44 203 308 9753 (other European countries) quoting the winning promo code which will be sent to the winner.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring that they have passports with a minimum of 6 months validity remaining, and any required visas, vaccinations and travel documentation.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all those who entered the competition, and they will be notified by email by the organisers within 14 days of the closing date.
- Only one entry per person will be available.
- Intrepid Travel's decision is final.
- Intrepid Travel and its affiliates reserve the right to amend or withdraw the prize draw and any of the prizes in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Walt Disney Company, Lucasfilm Ltd. and each of their respective parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of the travel package, competition, contest or sweepstakes.
- The promotion shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Discover their kingdom
Stories from the savanna